what are the side effects 2 pregnancy if it has been only a week sence u and ur mate have tried to have a baby sexually

I think I am pregnant im havin weird movements in my stomach and im havin mood swings

terissac

Asked by terissac at 5:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The movement is probably gas and the mood swings... Probably just mood swings from stressing or PMS. It's far too early for them to be caused by pregnancy.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 6:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• at a week the baby is agroup of cells, is nto even called an embryo is a zygote and is smaller then a grain of rice. is probably gas or pms like pp said
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I wouldnt say there are any "side effects" to being pregnant
    Anonymous

• also. it takes 3-4 wks for symtoms of pregancy to show. longer for others
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• you wouldn't be having any "side effects" at one week from conception... especially not movement...that doesn't happen for most until at least 14 weeks.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• a week after conception YOU Can have symptoms. implantation occurs before then usually and that's when the hormone HCG starts going up. i had sore breasts at about a week past conception with my first pregnancy. i do agree with the others that the movement is probably gas, but the mood swings could be pregnancy hormones, or just wishful thinking... good luck :)
    Anonymous