Beauty products for people in their 20s?

I saw something about this on the cover of a magazine a few months ago, but I don't think I bought it (if I did, hubby must have tossed or hidden it!). It was something like "Best beauty products for your 20s, 30s, 40s, etc." Anyway, I'm 20 and I'm already so worried about wrinkles and things like that. I have some around my eyes and have since I was about 16. Those don't really bother me, though. Basically, I don't want to look 70 or something when I'm 40. I'm soon going to be shopping for new beauty products and I was looking for ideas. What would you suggest? (Moisturizers, cleansers, etc.) Thanks ladies!!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 6:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Go on behind the chair.com there is a list of the favorite products picked by beauty professionals , good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• You have to check out our anti-aging products. I wish I would have started using them in my 20's (OK, they did not have them when I was in my 20's, but I found them in time) They will definitly help your skin become healthier and stay healthy as you get older and prevent further wrinkles. Check out my web site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com . You can get 20% off your products for a whole year. What have you got to lose? We offer a 45 day money back guarantee.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Lush products are fantastic!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I looooove Clinique's Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift. I am 27 and was starting to notice the first signs of again when I started using it. Now I honestly do not even see the fine lines anymore. Scout's honor.
    superbad

Answer by superbad at 10:09 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• AVON has alot of good wrinkle free products, and also some good beauty products.. email me for info if your interested.
    nykimarie23

Answer by nykimarie23 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2009