Why do i keep dreaming that i'm spiderman?

Seriously, i took a nap and had a dream that i am spiderman! That's like the 3rd time it's happened to me in 2 weeks.
I don't watch TV at ALL. I don't read the comics. My boys don't have any spiderman toys nor is it on the list for Christmas.

WTH? Why am i dreaming i'm spiderman? And if these dreams continue ...is there anyways to get my web to work? lol. It seems that my web just never works and it hasn't been a problem YET but i'd hate for spiderman to get his ass kicked. lol

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 6:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• is there something in your life thats not going the way you want it? or feel like you have no control over something? are you feeling anxious in the dream...next time you have one write down everything and details matter how you feel in the dream how you fell after you have it...and put it away for an hour or so then go back over it and think about your current life situations....and meditation helps b4 you go to sleep think about the web working and maybe in the dream it will work...
    and i had to giggle a bit when i seen this question my son watched spiderman 2 today and peter parker had problems with his powers and asked hid dr about it and told him he had this dream....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Your dreams are foreshadowing that your dh is going to come home from deployment wearing a Spidey costume to spice things up...lol...ha ha ha.
    I don't know what it means :p Sorry.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Maybe youv'e seen him somewhere and subconciously he is in your head and you dream of him...Let us know if he just appears to you and it leads to something...lol
    Anonymous

• and sorry about my typos kinda distracted with my kids playing....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2009