Why or what does it mean when you dream of a past bf?

Not just one but all of who you were with in the past....weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dunnno if it means anything, really. Dreams are just your brain organizing the stuff from your short-term memory into your long-term memory, so maybe you were reminded of your past relationships at some point during the day, or you were having feelings that reminded you subconsciously about them. I wouldn't worry.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 7:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Every night when I was pregnant with my first daughter I would dream of each of my ex's dying or disappearing into oblivion. Someone told me it was my minds way of putting my feelings of pain/hate/affections/etc. behind me. Maybe your mind is just trying to get through some left over emotions about them. Also can be a longing not for them but for who you use to be. For example if it is a guy from high school, maybe you wish you were still the person you were back then, carefree, free from burdens you have as an adult, you know what I mean?
    Garciamommyof3

Answer by Garciamommyof3 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• It doesn't mean anything. I hope not anyway. I do it all the time.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2009