Are you A Cancer? Do you agree this is how you are, ( Traits )

Crabby, Emotional, Loves receiving gifts, yourself first, cranky, loving, blissful, kind, opinionated, Judges, big heart, caring, affectionate, romantic, loves to cuddle, not to well with words, writing, or reading. stumbles with reading and spelling, decent at math, loves tv, watches movies, busy, outgoing, likes people 50/50. loves to be adventerous, loves driving, likes being first, likes trying new things, loves compliments, and can be conceded, likes spending money, can't tend to keep much money in a week if it's in your wallet, likes going places, loves clothes, likes to try new stuff, curses sometimes too often like the F word, very family oriented, dislikes liars, cheaters, you name it your gone! lets things go fast! Forgive and forget. good listener, good with story telling, hands on, honest, likes to know other peoples business, likes to know people, likes music, has tons!messy vehicle, good traits, smells good.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 7:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• about half of that is hogwash..in fact half of that contradicts the other half.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• yeah - i dont completely agree with that list. I am most of those EXCEPT --- judgemental, myself first, not conceited, and the whole reading/thing...I am actually excellent at reading, writing, managing money...so I don't know about this
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:00 AM on Oct. 19, 2009