breaking dawn..twilight series spoilers to those who havent read it

what is the significance of the eggs in breaking dawn. i know she ate alot of them while on her honeymoon when she got pregnant but why eggs??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She didn't hate eggs. It was a craving, and the hint that she ate them nearly rare and they still tasted good was a clue that she needed raw food/blood vs. cooked food or at least that's the way I took it.

Stephenie Meyer could've used any food, she just chose eggs. Eggs have protiens which is why some women crave them while pregnant.
    MomaDucky

Answer by MomaDucky at 7:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• it ma have just been her preganacy craving.
    caljones

Answer by caljones at 7:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• If I remember correctly, that's one of the ways they figured out she was pregnant. She hated eggs before that, right? Then on their honeymoon, she all of a sudden craved eggs all the time. That's how they figured out something was "up".
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Plus, she was always starving and eggs were really easy for her to cook fast. I just got done re-reading that section today. I think the other reason you heard more about eggs is because, during their honeymoon, we "saw" more of Bella in the morning. By the time it was dinnertime, she was so exhausted she didn't care what she was eating and fell asleep soon after due to Edward trying to wear her out so she wouldn't try to get sex out of him.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Ah, thanks for correcting me =) It's been like a year and a half since I read the last book. My memory is rusty.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2009