Are you a Leo? And what is your personality trait?

Are you artistic, loving, good at everything you do, no difficulties with much. likes, dislikes, who are you?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 7:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• Have you done aries yet, Im waiting to see what it says LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Im waiting to see what sag has to say.
    Anonymous

• I am a Leo, and yes, many of the Leo traits do describe me very well. I am impatient, perfectionist, strong-willed, idealistic, honest and ambitious. The only 2 common Leo traits that do not really apply to me are a penchant for materialism and being a very social extrovert. I am not very materialist and am not inclined to fraternize well with people I don't know as a true extrovert would.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• it depends on what thing you look at. On some I am a Leo, and others I am a Cancer. I always just figured I was a Leo...but one day I researched the two and I am FAR more a cancer than a Leo....My birthday is the cutoff date (july 23)
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 9:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2009