What's your zodiac sign?, who are you? dislikes/likes ect.???

I'm carious I find this fun and entertaining.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 7:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• I am a Aries.

Answer by louise2 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'm an Aquarius and everything an aquarius is I am. Stubborn, makes friends easily, romantic on the inside but not on the outside, independant, will argue with a wall, loyal, likes things to be simple, ambitious, not one that someone wants to piss off, level headed, a little on the sloppy side :)
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 9:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i am a scorpio..i am very quick tongued...and to the point, i dont like liars or quiet people they freak me out..i am a water sign and match well with very few others..i am very protective of family and loyal to my hubby...i dont like change and if so it takes getting used to..i dont like slackness or people who try to act cute..lol not sure that these are all signs of scorpio but most scorpios are like this that i have met oh and we are great lovers...
    Anonymous

• I am a Scorpio and everything you read about Scorpios, is who I am! It's funny how accurate it is.

Traditional
    Scorpio Traits

Determined and forceful
    Emotional and intuitive
    Powerful and passionate
    Exciting and magnetic

On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful
    Compulsive and obsessive
    Secretive and obstinate
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• LOL My cousin is a Scorpio and one of My good friends, And Yes! She doesn't like cute girls who act dumb and get on her nerves or who think they are better, and she is jealous! Sometimes too offten, My Grandma is also a Scorpio, she LOl yells at My 15 yr old cousin for the way she dresses, it makes My grandma pissed off, and jealous because she has huge boobs, LOl, They do get Emotional, and can be forceful with their wants, detemined if they say they will do something they tend to stick to it, she is passionate, and seems to be powerful. She gets excitied offten and magnetic don't know what they means? She is obsessive over her family and wants, My Grandma is obsessive over her house, decorative, home shows/ a dreamer, Compulsive about it, yes! My Friend is both with her photography, art, and friends/ boyfriends!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2009