if ur mom hates ur boyfriend should u stay in the relationship

My boyfriend and my mom does not get alone he talks 2 her in a disrespect way but he makes it seem lik a joke he's not in skool he has no job I dnt have a job and im pregnant with his baby..............

terissac

Asked by terissac at 7:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• If he does not respect your mom and is a bumb. Why are you with him.

Answer by louise2 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Your mother hating him is not reason enough, but it is reason to ask just why she hates him. If he doesn't know how to be respectful to his girlfriend's parents, and he has no job, and he doesn't practice safe sex, then these all seem pretty good reasons to take a good long look at the relationship.

Answer by Bmat at 7:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• so you are 2 bums and your mom is the only one with a brain in this scenario. What a stupid question. Slap yourself!
    Anonymous

• tell him to stop talking to your mom that way. if he's going to be a part of your life & babys life then that makes you all family. he needs to grow up and at least act like a civilized human being. i was in a similar situation myself, except he has a job and so do i. anyway he would constantly talk crap about my family & me in front of my mom and talk crap about what i'm naming the baby (Elijah Dylan) so i told him several times to stop and he wouldn't, so i finally told him that i don't want him in our life at all. i'm not even going after him for CS. i don't want my son to grow up around someone trashy as him. good luck with your situation, your sweet baby.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Yes listen to your mother, how dare he disrespect the woman who gave birth to you, no job, no future, would sound like no where I would want to be esp. with a baby, get it together, it is time to grow up and do what is right for your kid, NO ONE will ever love you like your mom, you are soon going to find this out when you have your little one! Have you considered adoption, just curious because I think it would be one of the most unselfish thing you could ever do, lots of people dying to love and provide for your little one, I thank god everyday for our birthmom
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I was in the SAME situation!! my bf HATES my dad, and both my mom and date hate my bf..now my ex...he had no job,no car,no money...we were engaged and my parents would not give me thier blessings...AND we have a 9 month old together. I broke up with him a few weeks ago..the HARDEST thing I ever had to do...I picked him over my family for almost 3 yrs. My parents knew that my baby and I deserved MUCH better then what he could give us.So I thought long and hard about what to do, and reality of it is that my family wil be by myside NO MATTER what and to have my parents not give me thier blessings really hurt and I want my dad to be proud to give me away to that special man. And if ur man disrespects ur mom?! and you still stick with him\..that just gives him an "ok" to do it and NO hes NOT jokeing.Do whats BEST for you and your baby. It tok me 3 YRS! to leave! And I am SO much happier!
    cplayboyblonde

Answer by cplayboyblonde at 7:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Hmmm he is not in school or working-- which means he is a lazy ass bum who does nothing, and has no ambition or goals for his future, he is disrespectful and rude, and he got you pregnant out of wedlock.... Yeah those are very good reasons for your mom to hate him... if I was your mom I would hate him too!
    If I were you I would kick his lazy sorry ass to the curb and sue for child support when the baby is born- unless you decide to give the baby up for adoption.
    Anonymous

• Everything you said about him says your mom has good reason not to like him. What kind of mom would want that kind of guy for her daughter......and what kind of girl is willing to be with a guy who is disrespectful to her mother. Seriously ask yourself why you would want to be with a guy who is doing nothing with his life??? What kind of life is he going to give you and your child? Is that what you want? Of course your mother doesn't like him. Most mom's have their kids best interest at heart, so I'd look at her reasons for disliking him...you gave some good ones....and make some intelligent decisions!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Dump him and frankly I'd put the baby up for adoption. Neither of you are nearly mature enough to raise a child, you're clearly a child yourself.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• "so you are 2 bums and your mom is the only one with a brain in this scenario. What a stupid question. Slap yourself! "

WOOHOO! BEST ANSWER!
    Anonymous