how did you tell your husband you were pregnant?

how did you tell husband or hubby you were expecting or pregnant?

montanamom40

Asked by montanamom40 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i came out of the bathroom after taking a test crying
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I just told him. He was surprised but happy. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• took the pregnancy test to his job. i never go to his job, so when I showed up saying that I just wnted to see him he said "youre pregnant arent you?" Then his boss comes out and says "hi, what are you doing here? Are you pregnant?" I was like "whatever guys, I can come just for a visit" Then I caved and showed him the test:)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 7:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I was like, dude we're having a baby....and he was like cool...i couldn't think of anything original to do so i just told him.
    Anonymous

• I told him we needed to talk, lol... he was worried... Then I showed him the test. And he laughed! He thought I was leaving! He was so scared, he couldnt figaur why I would leave... Duh! Cause I wouldnt! I love him!! hehehehehe
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 8:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I made a scavenger hunt and the end of it was the pregnancy test in the microwave. He thought it was food! Lol. Now that I think of it I should have put it in the oven. Like "bun in the oven" ;)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• picked my husband up from work passed him the papers the er gave me he said what is this i said im pregnant again im 5 weeks he sighes puts his head down throws the paper to the floor of the car then lifts his head up the whole ride home was silent then when we got in the house he was like oh well its mine its ok no need to worry an then he went to bed an woke up the next morning an thaught it was alla joke lol!!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• He basically told me! We were trying, so I was testing incessantly. I had done my morning pee-on-a-stick routine and left it sitting on the bathroom counter while I got my breakfast going. My hubby got up to get ready for work, and went into the bathroom. He took one look, wordlessly came to me, grabbed my arm, and towed me into the bathroom where we both stood in disbelief looking at the two lines. Then we were laughing and crying and hugging!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2009