has anyone heard of the silver rose that started in Canada and will work its way to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've heard of the Knights of Columbus’ Our Lady of Guadalupe Silver Rose Program. I don't know much about it except that the roses are symbols of the KoC commitment to pro-life issues. And there's more than one rose I think - there are 4 of them that travel around to different dioceses before going to the Basilica. I think it's on the feast Our Lady of Guadalupe - Dec. 12. That's about all I know.
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 7:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• :-) I ask because it was at our Church today. It was a beautiful Mass and I would like to learn more about it. The KoC were there today. It was a very beautiful Mass. Most the time the Mass is almost empty, I pulled into the parking lot it was filled with cars. I thought maybe there was an afternoon football game LOL
    Anonymous