The start of a new work week~we get so caught up~let us pause

would you like to be on a week long prayer petition? If so leave your petition and I will stop by the chapel at least 3 times this week, and offer your prayers. I will also take them with me to Mass next weekend and offer them up to the Lord. Prayers of forgiveness, understanding, needs , thanksgiving , or anything else you can thank of thr0ugh Christ Our Lord

*questions get pushed down so I might ask again and I will remember all your prayers*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i'd appreciate any prayers for me and my family, anon.
    i have a short fuse lately, probably due to new-found stress-pray that i may remember who Christ wants me to be, that i not be a child of my flesh, and that my eyes/heart be open to all that is around me, so that i may fulfill my responsibilities of one who is Christ-like.
    thanks!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2009