Are you a Aries? If so what is your personality trait?

I know that Aries, are very fun, outgoing, and on going with life meaning they seem to me that they love to be adventurous, try new things, take a shot at something, learn, and be independent, anything with family is a must go they love their friends and family and would do anything for them, they do like to be first, and don't piss them off, they may not come around if you do, likes parties, and is very laid back, and easy to talk to, they make fun and exciting friends!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 7:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think you hit it just right except being stubborn LOL.. The pissed off part is so true .. LOL.. Thanks for the info !!!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• DH is an Aries and hes hard headed just like the ram :)
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 9:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• yup, that's pretty much me exactly. favorite color is red, good with numbers, and has to be first all the time.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:50 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I love being an Aries :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I'm an Aries. I am stubborn and have a huge temper. However I am not outgoing at all.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I'm an aries. I can be very stubborn too. And I have been known to have a temper when it comes to certain things.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 5:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2009