What will happen?

Ahmadinejad pointed towards Pakistan saying they had involvement in a suicide bombing in south-east Iran targeting a group of elite Revolutionary Guards. Even though Jundallah had accepted responsibility for Sunday's bombing.

"We were informed that some security agents in Pakistan are co-operating with the main elements of this terrorist incident"

"We ask the Pakistani government not to delay any longer in the apprehension of the main elements in this terrorist attack." -Ahmadinejad

Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani said "US action" contributed to the attack - an accusation dismissed by the US.

Are they just aching to launch missiles?
Is this attitude prime example on why they should NOT be allowed to have Nuke programs?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8313625.stm

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It is posturing. There is dissent among the people of Iran. They want to try and minimize this in the eyes of the world.

They should know the US wouldn't be involved. Didn't they say our president was weak...besides BO lacks the balls to have a go at them. It will be interesting to watch what he does once push comes to shove and the pentagon has the MOP in hand.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I find it ironic that he wants suicide bombers brought to justice and talks about terrorist. I guess the old adage of "what goes around comes around" is true. (even if they blew themselves up so they could have a "reason" to go to war) The armpit of the world.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• He wants a war--more than likely, he will get what he wants and those who support him will calm him a martyr and further increase the terrorist recruiting camps. This monster has been a long time in the making.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 11:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Ahmadinejad is credible?

Sorry, everytime he talks I hear Pay attention to me or I will do something outrageous....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:47 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Ahmadinejad is credible?

Yes, just like a spoiled child who is being ignored!

29again

Answer by 29again at 2:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Thats putting it mildly don't you think. They actually said the US was to blame and their would be some kind of retaliation.
    What will it take for Obama to get a brain.......
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• mini Hitler needs some meds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2009