If Martin Luther King, Jr. was alive today, what would he think about Rush Limbaugh (in your opinion)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He would probably think Rush plays to the fear and miserly aspects of our basest thoughts. Doesn't it seem like Rush gets more hysterical and hateful (and increasingly popular) when the economy is bad? He is a symptom of fear and hopelessness in our society. Everyone is our enemy. There is no thought of compassion, and no belief that our whole society is improved when the poorest and least blessed part of our country is improved. There is only grabbing what you can for yourself, and everyone who does not have what you have doesn't deserve it anyways. It's extremist-type thinking, not a rational, compassionate and balanced belief system.

I bet these might be some of the things that would run through his mind, (except he is a lot smarter than me, so he would say it better, lol.)
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I bet he wouldn't care.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2009