Should I pack up and leave?

The father of my son and I have been living together for about 2 years now. I moved in when I was about 5 months pregnant. We are 24 years apart and have nothing in common except our son. We go through all periods of time where, we don't talk and basically walk around that the other doesn't exists. In June, we did this and I got feed up and went to stay with my family for a few weeks. I talked it out and said that we will learn to communicate ( which was the bug problem) and go see a counselor. So, I came home. And everything was good for a while. And then of course everything started back up within a few weeks. Now we haven't spoken in a week and I've tried to start conversation but he ignores me. I am to the point again where I feel like I'm done... Ladies, I need your opinions... PLEASE...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• i would leave and just make it known you was trying to talk to him and he ignores you. you cant have a relationship where there is no comunication it will never work and for the sake of your baby and you i would leave... good luck
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• This isn't a relationship. This is two people living in the same house.

There's nothing here to save.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Yea, what gdia said.
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 8:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Ditto
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• thats not good for anyone invloved, you guys are just two people living under the same roof. life is too short to spend unhappy:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I completely agree with gdiamante.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• yeah you should leave , theres nothing there. just because both of you live under the same roof doesn't mean your good. You're only two people people living in the same house , living your own lives. unless he's really willing to change that theres really no reason for you to stay there.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Yeah, you need to leave and for good. This is no relationship, just roommates.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2009