Please HELP ME :(

im 26 weeks n 3 days along. Im 17 my 1st baby n im so sick ive been sick from day 1. I feel like im going crazy im like shot me n get it over with, i cant handle it anymore all i can do is cry n be deppressed all the time cause im just constantly being sick n going to the er for fluids

Mallorysmom903

Asked by Mallorysmom903 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was really sick with my son they had to have me on meds bc i was so sick.. it is hard now but just wait until the day u actually get to see your baby it will all be worth it. and you will be proud.. your are young but you can do it.. good luck
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Have you tried anything to fight the nausea? Sea Bands are good. So is ginger; you can take it in caplets or drink ginger ale.

I was on lots of Tums when pregnant.

Hang in there!

Answer by gdiamante at 8:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• BEEN THERE! Sounds like you are very sick. Meds saved my life. Ask for a pill!
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 8:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• hun i was sick all 9 mts with both my pregnancies. meds did just a little hep. i was alwyas at the er, nurses knew me by name lol. habg in there,. i was told the sicker i was the healthier the baby. as my kids are very healthy.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I was super sick from day one with my oldest, didn't get better until month 7, then I was a beached whale I was retaining so much fluid. And the pills didn't help.

With my second I found that if I drank 8oc of gatorade I felt almost good for the rest of the day. And I didn't retain as much fluid. Turns out that I had an electrolyte imbalance.

It might help. Good luck, I know this really is hellish, it will be worth it. Eat and drink right after, I found that help with my first one.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• dont eat anything to do with ginger helps some mothers but not others trust me gave me heartburn bad and tums some women can eat them other cant i cant after i eat one to rid my heartburn away it taste like i sucked on pennys i had a weird copper matalic taste in my mouth ,,, water is the best thing right now an no greasy foods try apples any types of melon an yogurt an then if that makes u feel good work it up to a sandwich then maybe some mashpotaotes an so on so fourth stay away from the greece it mae me so sick and sodas coffee an that type of things made me even worse an try to sleep allot hopefully u feel better if not the er can prescribe u some nausea meds see if that all works good luck im on my 3rd due feb 22nd an this boy im so sick with tooo my 2 other kids nope passed on by didnt even relize i was pregnant with them
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2009