two teenagers and hot mother!

My son takes his g/f to church with us. I don't care; I figure church it is a safe date. Most the time I make sure there is a child between them. Today I figured he was old enough. WRONG! Half way through(while the bishop was saying the homily) they start an arm wrestle fight and she bites him. I separated him but I am HOT! I am MAD.

when your child(I use the word because he was acting like a child) acts up what do you do? two, do I put a kabosh on the church dates? Seems backwards to punish a person with no church.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would make them apologize to the bishop for there behavior. They are old enough to know better. Also I would keep taps on the pair and sit down and have the sex talk with you son if you haven't already.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i dont think i would bring the g/f to the church with you, at least for a while. then after a while maybe she can start again on a trial basis.
    Anonymous

• it doesnt sound like eiether of them are mature enough to be dating anyways..arm wrestling/biting? sounds like elementary school.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I agree that they're not old enough to be dating but i don't think that you should refuse to bring her to church either. Maybe sit next to her, i'm sure her behavior will be better if you're right next to her. You can also stop anything before it escalates to biting.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 2:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2009