What's your driving peeve?

I hate slow drivers, the kind that cut you off and then go 10 mph, or jut out on a busy highway in front of an oncoming car going 45 mph or faster and take their sweet time to excel after the cut off, the kind that flip their signal on a mile before the turn and coast the whole way to the turn and onto the street, the kind that slow down for a red light unnecessarily early, and especially the kind that drive WAY to slow in the fastlane on the interstate and sit there even after everyone is speeding around them!

I can't stand the opposite extreme either, extremely fast bastards that ride your ass when their is either a perfectly good lane next to you or you can't go anywhere and you yourself are behind a line of slow drivers.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahaha you seriously want the list?? not sure i have the time to write them all down... i could just sum it up to nondriving motherchuckers!
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 8:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• that "their" should've been "there". oops
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• What makes me mad are people that are going to pass and then slow down on the way by to look at our jeep and almost push me to the shoulder! It happened twice today on the interstate.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Two things, one is when you are trying to get over and you are using a blinker and no one will slow down enough to let you in and two is when for instance, you are at a stop sign and a car is coming but you have plenty of time to go and when you pull out they speed up and try to ride your rear for a sec. or two. Its like they get mad that you would dare pull out in front of them, even though there was plenty of time.
    butterfly227

Answer by butterfly227 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• The only thing that makes me angry with other drivers is when they don't pay attention. I could care less if they want to kill themselves, but when they endanger my family I blow a fuse.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i hate when someone is waiting to pull out onto the street i'm traveling on, and instead of waiting for me to pass, they pull out really fast and furious, right in front of me...and there won't be anyone for blocks coming behind me. wtheck is that????
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• When people pull out in front of me. I have road rage too - uh oh :D
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 10:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I just drove 1900 miles by myself and I found that thing that drove me bonkers is the slow people in the passing lane and then they mantain speed with the person next to them so you have no way out for as long as they feel like keeping you there. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• TALKING ON CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING. I get so tired of it. In the past 2 weeks, I have almost been hit by 3 different drivers, who were ALL on cell phones. It makes me so angry! If it's so important, pull over! Don't put everyone in danger cause of a phone call! I think they should make the punishment more severe and the cops should actually inforce it, though I've seen cops do it. My cop friend actually got in a wreck while in her cruiser cause she was answering an email. Can you believe that? She could have killed many people. Thank God, no one was seriously injured. But that's my driving pet peeve, only because of how dangerous and stupid it is.
    meluvja

Answer by meluvja at 10:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Senior citizens driving. Waiting to pull out onto a street, having to sit there and wait on one car to pass, then by the time it passes, more traffic is coming so you have to wait longer. Or you sitting at a stop sign, there is one car coming, and you thinking you can go after that car passes, but then that car slows down to turn onto the street you coming out of, it takes its time, while you waiting on that, more traffic is coming. And cars passing my stopped school bus sign.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 6:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2009