Why does it hurt so bad when I stand up?

My back and side hurts if I sat for a long time but when I stand up I start hurting really bad. Plus my stomach is so tight. should I call the doctor?

I'm already on medicine for the pains in my legs.

Jusica

Asked by Jusica at 8:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you??? You shoudl ALWAYS call the doc. if you have a ?... Thats what they are for :o)
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 8:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• 32 (will be 33 on tuesday)
    Jusica

Answer by Jusica at 8:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I would have to say its just the way the baby is laying... But you can and there is nothing wrong with calling you OBGYN to ask and be sure... It will make you fell better :o) With my son I had alot of back and leg pain... he was laying on a nerve :o) Lucky me! It got better, but only after alot of left side laying and water :o) Just call to be sure... It wont hurt and thats why you are paying them :o)
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 8:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i'm going to call in the morning. the pain in my lower stomach started today.
    Jusica

Answer by Jusica at 8:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I think you need to call your doctor. I mean, it could be something simple but it may be more. You'll never know, till you talk to a professional. Goood luck, hun. I hope everything is okay.
    meluvja

Answer by meluvja at 10:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• thanks for all the answers~ I called yesterday and they said it was normal and that it might last a week or longer. ugh (it's getting worse) I can barely walk today cause of the pain
    Jusica

Answer by Jusica at 11:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2009