PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Ok... Going to be to much info, but I need help asap! I am about 7 weeks preg with my 2nd child, and today my vagina itches and burns... I know its because of the laundry soap (mother in law did our laundry) and I cant sleep. It hurts so bad. What can I do to stop it!!!!??????? Please give me something! I am sore and tired...

Thank you in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wash it and change your underwear to a pair not washed in that soap... then apply some feminine antiitch cream like vagisil or something. gl and sorry about your luck! hope you feel better!
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 8:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Can you use that if your preg?
    Anonymous

• i would just re-rinse all your undies and anything else that makes you itchy. Hope i helped. Idk whatelse you can do...
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• i used it once while preggo with permission from my ob.. so if i were you id call my ob and let them know and it should be fine!
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 8:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Thank YOu!!! I need some sleep! 7 weeks along and an 8month old... I am tired!!! And itchy!! lol
    Anonymous

• no problem! haha been there! only mine was (my older one) a 4 month old! lol those early months are the most draining!
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 8:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• re wash all your clothes with no soap hot water an a hot dry the potent of the soap should rinse off if u wash it with a differant soap it will mix in with the other one an make it allot worse with all your itching or just go panteyless til u feel like actually re washing those clothes !!! good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2009