My ex is in my class and still has feelings for me what do I do?

I'm married and love my hubby alot but my ex boyfriend is in my class at school and he made it clear to me that he still has alot of feelings for me and im still attracted to him in alot of ways you can say that we left off in good terms. I told him that we could be friends do you think I was wrong for doing that?

angelfire25

Asked by angelfire25 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Kind of...
    You're still attracted to him, he's obviously attracted to you and more... it just sounds like it has the potential to become explosive and sticky. For me personally, it's just something that I wouldn't even want to deal with.
    I'm not friends with any of my exes, some I still say "hi" to or whatever, and even the ones left on extremely good terms I just don't mess with. They have their lives, and I have mine.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• As long as your hubby you love dearly knows, then no, not at all. Hubby and I have a general policy of not hanging out w/ someone of the opposite sex who isn't family w/out the other one there, but that's just us. And not because we don't trust each other, just don't want to have to have the possibility of having to wonder, plus, you never know what someone else could say to hurt your relationship if they wanted to bad enough, and if your hubby wasn't there, he might wonder...
    AddyLeigh

Answer by AddyLeigh at 8:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I would run away, that is just opening a can of worms. he knows you are married and still let you know that. He is looking for trouble. Run, run like the wind.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• If you're still attracted to him, and he is to you then you need to stay away. That's just playing with fire.

Answer by missanc at 9:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• You need to stay away from him, especially because you still have feelings for him. You are playing with fire and someone is going to get burned. Sit on the other side of the room and put as many people as you can between the 2 of you.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• your looking at a potential affair. you either need to tranfer seats or classes. but inform your hubby so that hell be aware of whats going on.. if your partner knows something then your more likely not to do anything....
    good luck.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2009