Could I be having a miscarriage?

I just recently found out I was pregnant and went in for a very early sono, to see where things were exactly since my periods were running between 5 and 6 weeks apart. So, I went in last week for a sono and they did both abdominal and vaginal one and was asking me ?'s about being sure I was pregnant and when my last period was. There was a sac but nothing inside (which I know is normal very early) I should be 5 weeks but he said sac measures 4. I have been cramping suuuper bad since that day in my hips and back similar to that of my last labor. There's no spotting or anything though. Could it just be in the early miscarrying stages? I just want to know for sure!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Health

• I had some cramping with one of my girls, can't remember which. But everything was fine. Now when i did miscarry, I had blood before the cramping started just like when I would have my period. Try not to worry, I know that is hard. Do something relaxing, and distracting.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Try not to worry very much hon, because one, worry is not good for your pregnancy and two you could be feeling growing pains. I experienced the same thing, went in for a sono and the sac looked empty and they asked me the same questions and when I went back two weeks later they could see the fetus and all was fine. I have had a couple of miscarriages and each one there was bleeding right from the start. If the pain gets worse or if you start to bleed go to the ER. but in the meantime just try and relax. I wish you the best!
    butterfly227

Answer by butterfly227 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2009