help on gettingmy son to poop in the potty

He has been going pee in the big potty for about 6 months and we have never got him to poop on it or the potty chair. When he sees his own poop he pukes. So tell him he can close his eyes and go and I will get him out. But it does not seem to matter he tells me he has to go and when I try to have him sit he wants to stand up. When he is having a bowel movement he is standing. I made sure he had a stool to put his feet on because someons told me they needed it for balance or to feel safer.
We have been thru rewards or gift. He could careless.
Any Idea? Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i got my twins to go potty by giving them lollypops when they would go.well that worked for me and my other 3 kids i gave stickers to .hope you find away.
    cyndilou76

Answer by cyndilou76 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My son went pee in the potty about a month b4 he would poo. It was very frustrating bc he wanted nothing 2do with it. We gave him rewards and made up silly songs, just really made going 2 the potty fun, but a big deal at the same time. In the beginning we kept cathcing him going poo outside standing up, which I though was strange, but he felt comfortable doing it that way, so I started taking the potty outside. A wk or so later he wanted 2 use the same potty mommy n daddy used, and has been using it every since then. I learned every child is different and they do things at their own pace. He'll know when he's ready 2 go.
    kelly0513

Answer by kelly0513 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 19, 2009