POINTY OR SQUARE

I have never worn a pointy shoe. I feel like my feet look bigger that way. I want to buy some boots. Any suggetions? By the way im a 180 lbs 5 4' tall. What kind of boots will go best for me?

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 8:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• it really depends on the outfit, and comfort-level. a more substantial shoe is always more comfortable, if you're going to be wearing them all day, or standing- of course, that always depends on the heel, too. if not, pointy-toed shoes/boots are prettier...and don't have the same effect to the eye as a square-toed shoe might. meaning, if your shoe is very square, it does nothing to 'slim' the leg..only looks bulky.
    JMO
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I totally agree w/ above post. I am deciding on knee boots but am a fan ot the pointy toe. I am afraid it may be on its way out of style so I opted for a semi-pointed toe by Ecco at Nordstrom. My friend in San Fran says to shop Marshalls and TJ Maxx as she found several pairs for cheap. Good luck!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2009