who else wants to complain about their ex?

So my ex and I were together for 3 years, he was my first everything. I got pregnant and he started treating me pretty badly, he ended up leaving me 5 days before I had our daughter Vanessa. Now he is mind screwing me, one day he says he wants to make things work, the next he says he hates me and I'm a whore (he's the only person I've been with..so I don't see how that works) I'm so done with him.

What's your story?

javila

Asked by javila at 8:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You are better off without that loser!
    Love you Babe!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Do NOT get me started. I do NOT have enough room to start that list...for either of my ex's.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Let's try to make this fit in the box lol Ok, first my Ex is the most selfish jerk on the face of the Earth. He only thinks about what makes him happy & screw the rest of us. He thinks he's so intellectual & deep when actually he's stupid & shallow. He cant cook but likes to think he is some kind of gourmet.. His bathroom is so yucky at his house that I bet there are truck stops that are cleaner. He is incapable of loving another human being as much as he loves himself. He is mean, cruel, & he has a testosterone problem so on top of it all he's impotent (which is probably for the best because his sexual technique is so lame you would fall asleep in the middle of it & not miss a thing!) He's insecure. He's always worried about what other ppl think of him & he is like a chameleon...if he meets a person & the like art then he pretends to like art. Everyday I wake up & am happy I dont have to see his stupid face!
    Anonymous

• well we all have complants but i think we should take things one day at a time i have been married twice with the first guy for 7 yrs before he left me my 7 yrold son and a 8 month daughter for another women.i hated him for that.but then i had another son with him still didnt work out got a divorce.and 3 years later met a man had twins got married a year later.and after 4 months of marrage he was killed at work 5 tons of steeele fell on him.i didnt know what to do i was alone with 5 kids.so complane all you want about your men but one day you not have one to complane about,that what happend to me 3 yrs ago now.but i have some one in my life now that i love so much.and loves me and my 5 children.
    cyndilou76

Answer by cyndilou76 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Its my EX! MY EX! He's NOT my man! That' s why he is called EX!
    Anonymous