How many ounces in the bottle did your 2 month old drink?

My daughter is 2 months old and 1 day, and she is supplementing with formula, but not as much now since My milk supply is doing great! Finally Lol, But anyway's so how many ounces did He/ She drink. She normally drinks 3 ounce bottles, but lately it's been 6, I give her 2-3 bottles a day of formula and then the rest breast-milk, when I start work I am pumping, and then will probably have her sitter add it to the formula. I think Breast milk is wonderful and the best for Baby! Anyway, just wondering, thank you. :)

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 8:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was a sahm so I was able to bf on demand and never really knew how many oz he got. However, I'm watching my neighbor's 10 week old son and find that he drinks between 4-6 oz per bottle. His mom is also pumping so the first bottle or two of the day are breast milk with the last bottle being formula. . .
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Mine NEVER took more than three ounces a bottle. All through year one, three ounces. More than three would be wasted.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2009