When did your baby start teething?

Mine is 2 months old and seems to be getting teeth trying to come in already! Crazy! She chews on her bink, drools more, more crabby and sleepy then normal, and sucks a lot!!! On her hands, and always constantly want's to nurse to just suck even when she's fool from nursing?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 8:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• at around 3months
    Anonymous

• Babies can start exhibiting teething symptoms months before the teeth actually come in. My son started teething at 2 months and didn't cut any teeth until just before 6 months. My daughter started teething at 3 months and still has no teeth at 6 months. If it seems like teething symptoms, then that's probably what it is, but it doesn't necessarily mean that teeth will be popping in anytime in the immediate future.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My daughter is 11 mths and started teething at around 3 mths but didnt get any teeth in tell 9 mths but shes getting them all at once know she has 4. But this girl that I work with her baby is 6 mths she got her teeth in at 4 mths.
    Anonymous