Just so happy! What are you happy about???

Right now Im at the happiest that I have ever been! My dh has treated me bad ever since the day I found out that he had cheated on me....Its now been a little over a year ago that this has happened. Well this past week when he was in (he works 7 days on 7 days off on a rig) he was super sweet & loving! We had 2 small arguments but that was it! He did the dishes every night after dinner, he washed clothes, he actually let me shower with out having to have our 10month old ds in there with me. These are things that he has NEVER done. So he calls me every day (hes working nights) & the 2nd day hes gone he calls me crying bc he wants to be home with me. Then this morning (only his 4th night at work tonight) he suprised me by coming home even though he slept most of the day & had to leave back out at 3 to go back to work. Just the way he treated me feel like we did when we first fell in love!! Im just so happy & I love him so much!

texasmomma08

Asked by texasmomma08 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• It's so good to hear that your marriage is doing well after all of that turmoil. I'm so happy for you! I am happy about eating Hooters wings tonight. My hubby is out getting me a chick flick and the wings I wanted! yay!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• thats good. im happy for you =) but that sucks that he cheated on you. i dont think i would stay with my SO if he cheated on me... right now, i cant say im really happy about anything. im just bored.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'm happy that my children are safe and aren't pains in the butts like a lot of people's kids I know. That's pretty much it.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2009