Do you think it could be my cyst or something else?

I was disgnosed with a cyst on my right ovary about 6 months ago.Every month it seems like i have been gaining weight.I have went from a size 7 to 9.Which is very disappointing.Its not my eating habits.I really only eat once or twice a day.And its not full meals its snacks so i dont see why i should be gaining weight.Right before i start my menstrual cycle i feel pregnant but had my tubes tied in 2007.Every month i take a pt to just make sure and it says negative.I guess that is just me being paranoid about being pregnant again.What should i do?I dont have insurance yet.I can get it next month but this happens every month and its starting to become stressful.Any suggestions?

motherof307

Asked by motherof307 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Health

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:03 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• thanks!
    motherof307

Answer by motherof307 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2009