What makes you TRUELY happy?

Many people usually don't think about this question. I want you to sit and think about this before you answer it. It could be as simple as a hug or something as big as a trip somewhere. What makes you so happy that you glow and feel high in the sky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What makes me happy is helping others. It doesn't matter what kind of people they are or what kind of health they're in. It could be helping them with something as little as listening to them or as big as helping build something they need. I enjoy seeing someone else happy, it makes me happy.
    Dee9283

Answer by Dee9283 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My husband
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Being with my family! That's all I need! And then when I get a great big smile from my 13 month old that's just adding a cherry on top!
    Anonymous

• Being with the man that I am in love with. Spending time just hanging out with my son, seeing the smile on his face when he sees me when I surprise him and pick him up after school.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• sex lol tmi?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I'm exactly where I want to be, doing exactly what I want to do, with the people I love most.  That makes me happy.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• what makes me happy is when myloved one tells me they love me or i get a picture from my children that they have made at school.or maybe a call to see how my day has been. thats what makes me happy.
    cyndilou76

Answer by cyndilou76 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• When I turned the TV off the other day, I saw that my 7 yr old wrote in the dust "I Like You Mom" and then a smile face. It was so sweet, and so simple. I gave him the biggest hug and kiss!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Being pregnant and I love helping people.
    justamomof4

Answer by justamomof4 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• when i get my 2 year old giggling and rolling around on the floor.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2009