Best weight loss supplements on the market

What are the best weight loss supplements on the market that are liquid form? I want to try a product. I'm not real big on fat burners and things like my husband, and I don't swallow pills too well, capsules get stuck, anything round gets stuck in my throat. So I would need a liquid or powder form. Anyone have any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The best...none at all.

DH has tried EVERYTHING out there. EVERYTHING. And the only thing that got lighter was his wallet.

There is absolutely no substitute for eating right and exercising.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Look up the GNC site for information. They have liquid forms of all kinds. Do your research for what your looking for in a fat burner. Most fat burners are for no longer than afew months. To burn fat I would suggest cardio... Instead of the fat burns... Never know what your putting into your body. Fat burns come from everywhere.... use caution where the product comes from. What ever a fat burn has in it .... look up everything on the label and see what it does... Cardio first thing in the morning will help you to lose the most fat in your body. To build muscle use protein from white meat... and train at night.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Supplements don't work and are often dangerous. The only way to lose weight is to eat right and work out. If you need help with will power I recommend Limbaslim which is a self-hypnosis program combined with a blend of essential oils that you sniff to help cement the stuff in your head. I'm currently using it and I lost 4lbs this past week. It's only $30, worth a shot. Available at www.limbaslim.com
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 2:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Herbalife has some awesome products! Their capsules completely dissolve so you can drink them. This is not a diet but a lifestyle change which includes healthy eating and exercise. I personally have lost 40 lbs & working on another 40. Want more inforo contact me.

Herbalife

Answer by Herbalife at 3:28 PM on Oct. 19, 2009