How much weight have u gain in a month & how many weeks r u?

On Friday I when to my 7th month check up. & i gain 9lbs scince the last time I when for my 6month check up. Thats alot of lbs in 1month. I don't eat alot Im still working full time & looking after my 21 month old, so Im always doing something. I don't under stand why am I gainning so much weight. I dont want to gain to much weigh. Has any one been through this?

Bless2haveU

Asked by Bless2haveU at 9:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i've normally gained 2.5kg (5.5lbs) per month from when i was 5months.....but i am going in for my 8month check up next friday and am pretty sure that this month its gonna be 9lbs for me......i hope not though!
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Up until 5 weeks ago I had not gained any weight (I was pretty over weight to being with...). Then in the last 5 weeks I have gained 9 pounds. I'm 30 weeks now.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I gained 9lb in a month and my midwife said that 9lb every month would be too much...but that it was okay this one month because the baby goes through a huge growth spurt right now. I was 6 1/2 mos when he told me that so I bet that's your answer too!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2009