what's the youngest age 2 have a baby

I just turn 16 years old and mi boyfriend wants 2 have a baby but im in school and he's not im lookin 4 a job and he's not all he does is hang out all night and txt me he dnt never wanna spend time with me we have had un protected sex a week and 2 days ago he really wants this baby and I kinda do but I dnt knw because I really dnt wanna bring a baby in this world and can't take care of it no child deserves that If there's anybody out there that can give me advise plz do but if its a smart comment plz don't share that with me thanks 2 all with good advise................................

terissac

Asked by terissac at 10:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are too young. Finish school. Find a man that loves you, want's to spend time with you, and can support you and children if you want to have them.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• you don't need to have a baby yet honey...now if you already are pregnant life will go on it will be ok..but from this point on try to avoid it till your older....I got pregnant at 19 and even already having graduated its still the harest thing ive ever done....don't get me wrong my daughter is the best thing that has ever happpened to me and I wouldnt trade her for the world but every day is a struggle being this young....
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I wouldnt listen to your boyfriend. It sounds like he doesnt value you... and you deserve better! If he doesnt realize what a gem he has, he certainly wont appreciate a child brought into the world.
    My guess is he wants a child for his ego, and will split when he realizes how much work it is.. leaving you a teen mom with bills to pay and no life.

You have to do what's best for you.. there ARE better men out there!! One's that will love and apppreciate you. wait for him.. i know it seems like it will never happen, but trust me it will.
    I didnt meet my hubby until i was 27.. and had my first child at 28.

Good luck hun!
    Anonymous

• PLEASE do NOT get pregnant. (and get a new bf)
    Anonymous

• throwing upSeriously? Just what we need another troubled teen with a baby.... who's going to raise it, your parents? Give me a break.

Anonymous

• Are you already pregnant or just think you might be? I think if he doesn't want to spend time with you he won't wanna spend time being a father. You should enjoy your teenage years. They go by too fast as it is and there is plenty of time to have babies later on. If you are already pregnant you could always give the baby up for adoption. There are so many people out there who would love to have a child but can't. My mom wanted to have another baby when I was 7 and had her tubes tied so she couldn't. She got them untied and it didn't work. She then tried to adopt and couldn't afford $30,000 to go through an agency. So finding a nice couple for an open adoption could really answer someones prayers and make dreams of parenthood come true. I think it's very grown up of you to think about the life of the baby and your future and to ask for advise. Good luck in whatever choice you make, hun.

jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• There are so many things I want to say so I will just say a couple. First off, you are sooo young and still in high school. NOT a good time to have a baby. It sounds like fun and it's cool and being pregnant is exciting but it is a person you are having and a lot of work. 24/7...non-stop work. It is not all cute clothes and sunshine. Secondly, I remember being that age and thinking that my boyfriend was who I was going to be with forever. That does not happen very often . You will mature and grow and your ideals will change. A man who is not working and can not properly support a family has no business having one, especially before marriage. He can and most likely leave and you will be alone to raise the baby he wanted. Live your life, have fun now and be an adult later! You do not get this time back!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• On one questions she asks if we think she's pregnant; on another she says she is; on this one she asks about getting pregnant! I think this person is either a troll or really confused!
    Anonymous

• I was 16 when i had my first baby i missed out in allot of stuff All my friends were partying and i was taking care of my baby MY PARENTS DIDNT raise my child and would never exspect them to. If your not pregnant already please use protection life is so short enjoy high school do the things that all your friends can do it will be so worth the wait but hey if you are already i am not going to sit here and say what you should do with your baby cause you can take care of a child but you have to be a very strong person and have to be ready for everything that life is going to throw your way cause its no longer about you its about that baby but l wish you the best and take care of yourself oh yeah p.s my sons father has not seen him since he was 2 years old my son is going to be 7 and my sons dad wanted a baby also and he was so good with kids i still care about him but hate him for leaving our son..
    Anonymous

• My friend was 13 when she had her first baby..
    Anonymous