I have a situation that is giving me a bit of a trouble. Is there a verse that can guide me when I so lost about what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You could look up a word associated with that in the reference section in the back of your Bible and there it will give verses with that word in it. Or, you can pray. God will tell you what to do.
    Anonymous

• if you are xtian....romans8:18- i consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.
    this is a reminder for me that no matter how bad the situation seems to me at that moment, it is nothing in light of something awesome and wonderful what God has in store for me.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let your petitions be made known to God.”—Phil. 4:6.

Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. isa.41-10

For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, the One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I myself will help you. isaiah 41:13

I hope this helps you.

proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Mathew 11:28-30
    28 Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. 29 Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. 30 For my yoke is kindly and my load is light.”
    Tonia3

Answer by Tonia3 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2009