This ridiculousness again?

Yes ladies yet again our flag is not allowed

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "This ridiculousness again?"

I could say the same for your post.
    Anonymous

• http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/politics/Firefight-Over-the-Red-White-and-Blue-64647657.html

Now I am sure a few might say 'well thats the rules'

The article says everyone was told no more stickers at all on the lockers..because of some supossid racist ones someone had put up..so why wasn't that dealt with with who ever put it up? Why were ALL banned from putting ANY stickers including the American flag?

Why does it seem adults are being treated like damn kindergartners?

I am glad that the guy was not told 'well someone might get offended'..but still I say leave the flag sticker be..

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• What up with the anon haters, tn? It's like you have a parade of them following you around.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Oh, honey, you have a stalker. Is this the firefighter from Chester
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My post anon really? Why is that? If you do not care then you don't even have to respond and if you have an axe to grind here at least use your name...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• LOL no idea ...I must be scary too as they won't use their avatar for fear I might crash through their moniters? shrugs
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• it's not a ban on the flag, untwist your collective knickers.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Of course, it won't stand. BUT....I have a feeling the department was trying to ensure that it wouldn't get hit with a ridiculous lawsuit by enforcing a blanket rule on ALL stickers no matter what they were.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• This is about images representing something--not the actual flag. Give that over-reactive reflex a rest. You are going to sprain something.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 11:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Im sorry but if you can't represent your pride in your country then were all screwed. Thats just repulsive. Its the crybaby's that make life hell for the rest of us. And let me tell you something If I want to place the flag on every item I own. MY School Bus,My vehicle , home and elsewhere and some shit bag has a problem with it, Its just that their problem not mine. IF you have a problem with OLD GLORY then get the hell out of this country. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 19, 2009