are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

So many of us complain here day in and day out about the corruption and idiocy that characterize our fearless leaders, ha! I believe the answer lies in the 2010 firings, ahem, election, and the election of at least some independent, libertarian, or other third party candidates.

November 5th there is a multi candidate money bomb. Will you donate?

http://www.thisnovember5th.com/

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 10:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I will have a look at it!! I am putting my money where my mouth is! I will be RUNNING for an office this next year! I will give some details at a later date!

Right now I am a Senior Advisor for the American Patriot Commission, www.americanpatriotcommission.com ...I will give my first speech at a conference next month and am up to my eyeballs writing a book...oh and I also had a great little idea that has morphed into the PPB (Patriot Preferred Businesses)----look for our group on Facebook.  A website is in the works!

Nope..I'm not sitting on my behind or going quietly into the night!!!!!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:15 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• There are a few people I would love to donate $$ to.  However, I am a statistic, and I have NO $$, not joking about that.  Can't give what I don't have.  I am writing to my congressmen at least twice a week to let them know how I feel about a lot of things they are voting on.  Not sure what else I can do.

29again

Answer by 29again at 2:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• You bet I will. I'm going to make sure to give a nice donation to the candidate running AGAINST BO bozo.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Thanks for the share loving and special... I have looking into to do.... Sounds inspiring, worthwhile, and will definitely learn more.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I will donate to those I believe in but I will make sure they can win before voting for them . This is something the 9-12ers, Patriots and other groups are doing. They go out and they find the right people to run against Dems and Rinos who are in or running for state and Federal offices. I have given to many of their choices. All you have to do is be involved and pay attention and you will see how many new faces are popping up.
    As far as Federal votes such as congress and Pres. I will only vote for the one who can beat the idiot incumbent. Sorry, but our Country cannot survive another 4 yrs of liberals
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Maybe I missed the point or the suposed underlining message, but I just watched the featured video from the oathkeepers.org that was posted on the american patriot site and fail to see how that is Obama trying to take away our rights. Seems to me like it's a group of military soldiers who feel that its time to take things into their own hands and do whats RIGHT when it comes to being humane and keeping people's dignity in place. Please explain to me the claim that the site has posted, especially when Obama had absolutely nothing to do with what happened after Hurricane Katrina.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Kick,

Many of us are against BOTH parties power plays, etc, this is not about Bush, or Obama personally, and the small bites being taken away from our freedom. I haven't watched the video in a couple of days.

The effort is to provide funding to third part candidates who will return to following the constitution, and spend money frugally and wisely, not on Marsh mice.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2009

• lovin, I didn't really get into the rest of the site, but I'm quite sure I would agree with the basic principal you are talking about...I was simply confused about the particular video which is featured atm.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2009