how can i delete a AIM account?

i recently found that my nephew is on aim and he made an account and he is only 11yrs old. my sister wants me to delete the account i have been trying to see how i delete it and nothing yet, i was told that a aim account cannot be delete, i was trying to at least change the password so i can change it and he won't get in but a security question has to be answered an he is not all of a sudden not remembering what he put for the answer.

raunchy46

Asked by raunchy46 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Technology

Level 1 (-10 Credits)
  • You delete your aim account by going to aol.com and clicking on the account button. It should say when you scroll down delete account. Or you can go on your aim and on the top part of your friends list in the tabs above on edit or file it should say delete account. Thats how u delete your aim.
    Help707

Answer by Help707 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2009