Birth Control

I am not on Birth Control, but when I get insurance or when income tax time rolls around, I am getting on some form.

I just wanted to see what others use to kinda of get an idea of what to research. There are just so many different types. I am not too keen on the idea of the IUDs though. That just creeps me out.

So what kind do you use/have used? Did you like it? Why/Why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have implanon(sp?)
    its amazing lol it in my arm i cant feel it
    it last 3 years and i dont have to go to my doctor to get more
    (well in 3 years i have to)
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I was on the shot when i was younger and loved that i didn't get a period for 2 years but it made me gain some weight. After i had my son i was on the patch and it made me anemic. I went on nuvaring after having my daughter and suffored 2 miscarriages this year from it. I since switched to the pill and so far love it. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Was on Yaz after I had my baby. I took it the sametime everday lol
    Now almost 10 weeks later I'm pregnant! (Sons almost 3mo. oct 29)
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 10:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I use Paragard, the copper non hormonal IUD. My body does not handle hormones well AT ALL. I'm like a super extra heavy duty ultra bitch. Plus My daughter is breastfed so I didnt want her to get any of the hormones no matter how small the amount or chance losing my supply. It was a little scary getting it but it didnt hurt at all.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 10:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I used Depo, got acne, no periods (which I didn't like) and was moody.
    I used Ortho Evra and LOVED IT!
    I used various pills and hated them all because I got acne and yeast infections.
    Now, I'm tied, so it doesn't matter.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2009