advice?

Ok, so im only 6 weeks pregnant and my boos are already sooooooo sore! ive tried different bra's and different stuff. nothing is helping! what helped you ladies when you had this issue?

MarineDream771

Asked by MarineDream771 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL I have had the same issue every time I've been pregnant. It will lessen in a few weeks. Until then as far as I know you have to tough it out. Sorry I could'nt be more help. But I feel your pain. =)
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Yeah, you're SOL. It does go away though, I don't remember how many weeks I was but I'm pretty sure they stop hurting before the second trimester. Take some tylenol!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 11:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Unfortunately, not much you can do. Have you gotten a sleep bra yet? It might help with the night time problems. All you can do is wear a supportive bra and tell your SO to lay off. My first and third trimesters were rough, but the second was better. I still managed to breastfeed, though I was worried I'd be too sensitive (somehow, it was okay). Hang in there!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Hey girl, I would say take lots of warm showers let the water wash over your boobs. I found that it gave me temporary relief. Which is a good thing. Congrats on the baby it didn't take you guys too long
    marinewife0311

Answer by marinewife0311 at 6:15 AM on Oct. 19, 2009