where's the foreplay??

there is NO foreplay in my relationship zippo nada!!! and it drives me crazy to the point I don't want to do anything anymore and I have no sex drive left. I have brought this up before but the excuse is well the baby is in the room we need to hurry things along before he wakes up and we have no time. ugh this majorly sucks.. I can't even remeber when was the last time I can say we freaking made out! What do I do?? I have tried talking to him trying to initiate the foreplay myself but to no avail :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him that you don't enjoy it without it, and that being interrupted is preferrable to no sex at all.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Tell him no foreplay-no sex. Parenthood only means you have to try harder to make sure you don't lose the intimacy in your relationship.

jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• lol, wow, after our first was born, it was the same exact thing with us, only difference it was vise versa! dh was begging for foreplay, but i was always afraid we'd get interupted if we took too long. not having sex was fine with me too. i also didn't want him to be in pain. dh wasn't too happy, but when i explained my reasoning, he understood. you have to understand, men can't just 'stop'. if the baby starts crying and you have to deal with him, your dh will be in pain later (thus, blue balls)
    Anonymous

• hahahaha "the baby is in the room?" lol I thought that was a woman's excuse not to have sex. Thats always mine! hahaha

Have you tried other parts of the house besides the bedroom/around baby? i think setting has a lot to do with romance and foreplay! For Example, rent a movie, have pizza, something romantic, lights off and lots of candles during the movie. During the movie you can snuggle, kiss, and make out like the dates you have had before kids. Then see where that goes...

Then if that doesn't lead anywhere, maybe he has a problem with "cumming too quickly," feels embarrassed and uses the baby as an excuse to rush into and rush out of it.
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Ditto here. I just lay there and act bored until he gets the point. Just telling me to "take it off" is NOT a turn on and never will be. He doesn't seem to get that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2009