hubby holllaring like his crazy.is it me r him

yesterday hubby came over with his son and a new puppy. so late that night he was going to put the gate up and let the puppy run around. all i said was thats not a good idea.and you just want my house to smell like dog pee and poo.Out of no where he just blew up. screaming at me . lately his been screaming like a crazy person about little stuff.

today he scream at me because i turn the tv off.so he would go head and get ready. he was laying down watching tv while every body eles was ready to go.earlier that day he was rushing me to get ready and it was his idea to go out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Has he been acting strange in different ways? Besides yelling. Call him on it. If he wants to yell at you all the time, walk away. Ignore him.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• yeah i just started ignoring him. i was getting tired of being angry and upset. thanks for the advice
    Anonymous

• I think times like this is when a MAN HAS PMS... and they become bigger B!TC#ES than us. lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Ignore him.......or ask him what his deal is, then ignore him
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2009