What's the funniest thing your kid ever said/did? Has your kid ever embarrassed you really bad?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 11:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• i answered this the other day but last night my daughter had diaherria and she came running up to me saying MOMMY MOMMY MY BUTT THREW UP!!!! COME QUICK!!!!
    HAHAHAHA LMAO this was just too hilarous not to share.
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 8:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• im pregnant with my first so nothing yet, but once we went on a family trip to the beach and my little sister brought a friend. Well the little girl asked which beach we're going to. We told her "Pismo Beach" She was like oh okay. Then her Mom called to see how things were going and the kid says "its good we're almost to 'Pitchmo Bitch" LOL her mom was like "WHAAAAAAAAT?" lol she couldnt say pismo beach for the life of her... No matter how hard she tried she said Pitchmo bitch
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Disclaimer... This did happen to me and I have posted it before, but is too funny to keep out of this post. lol
    --

Kids that age are funny!

My brother was at a local grocery store with his two year old, they were standing in line waiting to checkout. My brother was looking at the magazines and not really paying attention. There was a young lady in a miniskirt in front of him.

Suddenly he hears the young lady gasp, he looks over and there is his son with his head up the lady's skirt. My brother grabs his son and just then little Cully yells out..." Where are her underwear's daddy?"

The girl was so mortified she just ran out of the store without paying for her items.

The cashiers still laugh at them when they walk into that store.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My daughter constantly says things that are hilarious.....but the most current, was today she kept saying her foot hurt..and when we asked why it hurt she said because she has heartburn in it.....

she has also said she was having a heart attack -- which meant her belly hurt lol.

also...we just got her this baby doll that crawls around and cries and keeps saying MaMa! MaMa ....so one day after playing with it for like 15 minutes and she takes it into the other room and leaves it, yelling " I am not your mama anymore, so be quiet!" lol.

AND ..... I think one of the funniest things she always talks about is - when she was in my belly --- she always says things like...it was dakr in there and she couldnt find the remote...and then she seen the light and came out, but she had blood on her socks....lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i have freckles on my face, and i was teaching him how to correctly say the word "spots" he finally got to saying it right, pointed at my face, and said "spots!" lol. it was cute and funny.
    Anonymous

• My son is about 2... he is hard to hold onto because he is so big. he has pulled my shirt down in public a few times and exposed my boob- now he rides in his stroller for even the quickes of errands...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I'm still pregnant wiht my first. But one day I was baby sitting my friends 3 yr old baby sister. she was sitting on my dads lap and he would take a pillow and playfully hit her on the head with it and go "boing!" every time he did. She just giggled and loved it. Then my mom walks into the room and she ran to my mom laughing. My mom said "whats he doing to you" and she said "Kevin boing me! Kevin keeps boinging me!" It took us about ten min to get her to say "Kevin hit me with a pillow" not "kevin boinged me" lol I could imagine now if she had went home and told her mom that!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• my oldest can not talk full sentences yet but i do remember one time when i volunteered to pick up my nieces from their grandparents (Sister's in laws) i had to pull over to get gas and my youngest niece started screamin along with the black eyed peas song lady lumps this lady started laughin so hard... i didn't know what to do cause some ppl look angry so i just laughed with the lady
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Firethearson: I live in pismo beach!!!! How cool. Finally someone who knows the area!! Lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• we are still working on the potty training with my three year old, he would rather hold it all day than go potty...in a public bathroom i tell him "go potty" and he says "i too hard mommy" what he means to tell me is that it's too hard to go potty (as in, he doesnt want to do it) what enters into my head is that people think his penis is too hard for him to go potty...i've gotten several laughs from annonomous people in neighboring stalls...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2009