To Early! Ladies when did you....????

so im not supposed to start my period till thursday, but i took a prego test this morning and got a negative. Is it too early to test? When did you test and get a positive? O and does every women have implantation bleeding? I havent but have had other symptoms! thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did not take a test until the day that my cycle was supposed to start..and no i did not have implantation bleeding so not all women have it..i honestly had no symptoms at all that i was preggo..good luck and i hope u get ur bfp i would test again thursday and see..
    Anonymous

• it MAY be too early. wait one week. if still no period, take another test. Good luck!
    RachieAnn

Answer by RachieAnn at 11:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I didn't have any spotting. And I had a positive test 5 days after I was late, I think? :-)
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 12:09 AM on Oct. 19, 2009