Do you have a particular friend/neighbor that annoys you at times?

I do. I mean I'm not perfect but this woman is 41 and acts like she belongs back in High School. Such catty shit at times.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah i have a cousin who tells me the lastest gossip and most of the people i dont know..we live in different states...or she will bash someone she doesnt like but yet she does the same thing....
    Anonymous

• I do have a friend like that , she has boys the same age as my girls. Questions & gossips about everyone & trys to involve me. Also kept asking me to go places with her then is always 20 minutes late, I always have an excuse now that I know better.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• yes, little girls next door constantly want to play with my dd or my 2mo old.
    of course i don't let them come over, but anyhow.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• My MIL annoys me...lol..sorry ...ha!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I have a crazy neighbor. They call her hockey puck... I can only imagine what she did with it to get that nickname! oboy!
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 11:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• YES I DO TOO!!!
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who feels strongly on a few issues and couldn't care less about everything else. She's really easy going if it's not what matters most to her... but some of those issues are somewhat difficult to deal with. So yes, she drives me crazy, but she is still a great woman with very few friends because not enough people see past the rough exterior to that great woman.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Yes I do. I started to tell about this neighbor but it was too much to fit in the answer block.
    Leslie2164

Answer by Leslie2164 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• YES my neighbor is our HOA president. and he lives 2 doors down from me.he is retired and old as the hills. nothing to do but OMg he sits outside and watches everything, everyone. And he just makes everyone mad. sometimes i just want to egg his car. i know thats mean but he annoys me. he got mad at us for leaving our trash can in the front of the house. so he took a pic of it and posted it on our door. dont let it happen again type thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Oh, gawd, yes. There is this woman across the street that is just...annoying. No one really likes her but I always try to be polite. She just has no sense of proper social etiquette. She butts into conversations, overstays her welcome, brags constantly and is just crazy. Unfortunately she is the one that plans our annual block party every year. The turn out is always less then stellar because most people can't stand her so the avoid her at all costs.
    Her kids are just as annoying. Her dd is 10 and bossy as hell. She's really big and pushes my kids around even though she is only a year or two older then them. Her boys are 3 and 4 and cute but they don't understand how to stay out of the street so I'm constantly yelling at them to get back from the curb or telling them to go home when I find them riding their bikes around the corner.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:09 AM on Oct. 19, 2009