pregnancy has made u ugly..

this is what my husband said to me while i was lying down after we made love.
i'm 31 weeks pregnant and was devasted when he said that.............of course as soon as he said that and realized that he'd upset me he quickly held me close and apologised and said that he didn't mean it and that he was joking.......
i haven't really put on much weight and haven't gotten any stretch marks....i was just soooo hurt.......has anything like this happened to u...or anything even close?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope, my dh wouldn't dare say that. and good luck not getting any stretch marks :)
    Anonymous

• what a jerk! I would have knee'd him in the balls then put his ass on the couch.

no my childrens father never said anything like that or even hinted anything like that. he did however make me pee myself all the time because he thought it was funny
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 11:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• lets see how ugly your husband gets after 5 years of no sex... I'd be pretty pissed. I feel ugly when I"m pregnant- I don't need anyone to remind me of my insecurities.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• wow that's messed up. when im pregnant all i hear is "man you are so hott right now" even right after i've puked. his ass would be on the sofa.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• That was very rude of him to say that, fricken men! Not everyone gets stretch marks and not everyone gains weight, but you body does change in other ways, sometimes women when they get prego there nose gets longer but then it goes away. In my case I gained 60 pounds lol.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• On the sofa?? more like in the garage lol. I'm sorry he said that :( I can't imagine dh ever saying anything like to me.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I ment not everyone gets fat not
    not everyone gains wieght
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• on the contrary my DH has told me on both my first and this pregnancy that it suits me... he says he loves the way my belly gets round and it always looks like i am wearing blush or something idk he is weird lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• OMG..my husband would never say that im so sorry. My husband thinks im most beautiful while im big fat and pregnant lol. I On the other hand.. i think the baby has stolen my beauty lol. Im serious i look in all my pictures and i look so good and now i look so dead..but ITS SO WORTH IT HUN. Dont worry... things will be back to normal in no time. Ill pray for you.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• wow what a bad moment! what was he thinking? i'm so sorry. :(
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2009