How often do you wash your hair?

I've always heard it's best to wash it every other day, so that's what I do. The shampoo I use cleans my hair sooo well that it looks like I wash it every day!

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 11:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When it starts to feel dirty which is usually every other day or every 3rd day. Washing it too much can make it extra greasy so thats not really good.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 11:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I wash it every other to, every third day. If I wash it more it turns into a huge giant frizz ball. It really depends on what I have been doing those days. If I have had crazy days were I am running around and sweaty, then I wash it more often.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Everyday. Mornings and nights sometimes. Atleast 1 a day!!!!!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• same. Every other day. But I condition everyday while I shower otherwise my hair would freak out
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Same here,

once a day every day keeps the bugs away! lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I wash my hair two or three times a week. Maybe. I don't fix it very often. AND right now I'm growing it out to donate but either way, it's a huge chore to wash it because there is so much of it and it's so long. AND because it's actually best to wash your hair as least often as possible. Your hairs natural oils are really good for your hair. I even read that instead of washing it (with shampoo), sometimes just a little conditioner will do - that your hair doesn't need to be WASHED that often. Most shampoos are so abrasive anyway. Lol, I don't care - when I do wash it and fix it, it's always so pretty and shiny. Hairdressers comment on my hair when I go get it cut so whatever. :-D
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• It all depends on your hair type.  I wash mine every day but I have naturally oily hair.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I wash mine every other day. If I do it every day, it gets dry, and if I do it less often it gets greasy and there is no other feeling that is worse than dirty hair. Ughhh!!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I have naturally curly hair and it knots up pretty bad, so usually every other day. However, when I straighten it, I may leave it as long as 4-6 days . . . I'll keep it until it looks greasy. It's so nice to wake up in the morning and JUST BRUSH IT. Anyone with curly hair knows there is no brushing your hair once it's dry.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• I wash mine every day.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2009