My 6-7 year old ADHD son has been soiling his pants.

My 6-7 year old son has been pooping and peeing his pants at least twice a week. We have noticed that when he is getting in trouble and we're fighting with him everyday it doesn't happen, but when he is not having any behavioral issue or acting out he doesn't soil himself. What could cause this and how do we deal with it. When we tell him to shower or clean up he flips out and the situation can get out of hand quickly. Any help would be more then welcome!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• i have a 7 year old he has adhd n odd and does this every now then he will poop in his pants some times pee but not all the time some times i seen with my son he hold his pee in n its to late n he pees try n give him treats when he dont poop or pee in his pants good luck
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2009