What kind of shampoo do you like if you have fine, limp hair?

I just posted something on here about the shampoo I've been using (pantene) and learned that it's really bad for your hair! Who knew?? I have really thin, limp hair and am wondering if anyone had similar hair and can recommend a good shampoo...thanks!

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use pantene or Aussie. Mostly Aussie. Smells great too
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Pantene and aussie dry out your hair and weigh it down, try amplify by matrix, or vavoom by matrix, those ones are awesome and tast way longer than your basic wal mart products. Totally worth it every penny.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Aubrey organics blue chamomille
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 11:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Sauve! lol I'm so cheap.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• Well i really like Thick Infusion by Grahm Webb. from salons. works great.. or even Nioxn. It has done wonders on alot of people.

fyi ... im a hair stylist =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Nioxin system, there are 4 of them depending on your needs.. i use system 2. you can get it at salons but if you have a walmart near, buy it from their hair cut place it's HALF the price and i love it.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Nioxin is good but it 's really expensive, we sell it at about $20 for a bottle sometime s$40, try some less expensive stuff first like paul mitchell lemon thickening shampoo and conditioner, or the amplify system from matrix. Way more affordable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• i have a friend who has had thin limp hair and she just uses VO5 she loves it and her hairs looks great too...
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• baking soda and apple cider vinegar.
    It's added depth to my hair. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• You can try maine and tail it will give you lots of body, I know a lot of people that use it and they all love it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:35 AM on Oct. 19, 2009