I knew it!

The moment i heard about the whole "boy in a balloon" story (which was later that evening, i heard it on the radio, not knowing what was going on, but then heard the story later) i knew there was no way he was in there. just to find he'd been in a box hiding the whole time. and now they're saying it was a hoax. i didn't expect the hoax thing, but i had a feeling there wasn't a kid in there.

anyway, what do you think about this whole story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i havent heard the latest update but kinda figured that when i found out they were on wife swap and someone posted the links to their myspace vids....they need to pay back al the money that was used in the efforts of trying to find this boy and should be forced to make a public apology...my and some of my face book friends were freaking out about it as it happened Thursday and im sure we werent the only ones ..and they should lose their kids i was appalled when seeing that sick boy on tv if my kids were sick there would be no way in hell i would be parading them around in public let alone on tv..such sick and twisted people
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2009

• How many freakin posts are going to be posted about this? My GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Well, they are going to be charged, which is a good thing, maybe they will start to chill and realize that you can't make a living off of reality TV.  What upset me the most was learning that that man takes those kids storm-chasing!  That is sooo dangerous and scary for those kids!  Dad needs a serious reality check, and Mom needs to stand up for herself and those kids, keep them safe!  Wish she would have taken the sherriff's advice and gone to a safe house with the kids...I just can't believe they would use their kids that way, they have to be missing something in their emotional makeup!

29again

Answer by 29again at 2:35 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• hoax...a bad one too..
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:51 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• It is a shame they were so selfish as to do a hoax that would take our resources from a real emergency. The should have to reimburse the expense.

Answer by older at 8:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I had heard they determined it to be a hoax is all

sad
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• dad needs psychiatric help, and mom needs a divorce. the kids in my opinion need some normal parental role models and some discipline.
    i hope dad goes to jail for at least a year and mom quickly learns what a nice life she could have without the weirdo makeshift nutty science professor around.
    as far as the neighbors, they deserve to be mad at them, and disown them as friends.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:01 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• They did all of this for a reality TV show. I think we need to stop rewarding deranged families with TV shows and royalties so that even more deranged individuals will stop putting their children at risk for a shot at fame. (First Octomom, now the Heene family).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• Totally bored by it and I just don't give a damn
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 19, 2009

• I was blasted for saying it was a hoax right after they found out he was not in the ballon. I said the parents were TV whores and this was another way to get on TV. I had hate mail over it and people were telling me I was an idiot. I bet those people feel pretty stupid now. I knew as soon as I saw which family it was from Wife Swap. They were crack pots and I hope they lose the kids and go to jail. The kids will be better off away from that abusing loser and his idiot wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2009